Wednesday, January 30

Interview Fun

So during my last interview, two kind company employees took me to lunch. I took it upon myself to really impress them with my professionalism and poise. I thought long and hard on how to best do this. Ultimately, I came up with the following: I ran my forehead into a part of a roof rack that was sticking out over the passenger door. In fact, I hit it so hard that it was quite audible. And I felt that blood would definitely win them over. Take a look at the mark:

It may look small but it is definitely noticeable. I tell you, it was one of the more humbling moments of my young-ish life. The rest of the interview had its ups and downs but this was a highlight. I ended up with a splitting headache, a bad feeling about my hiring potential and, to top off my day, my flight was delayed. I just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry...I even think I may have done just that.

Remind me never to schedule an interview for a Monday again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So many comments...yet I will make none of them. :-)

Just a sign that Denver is not the place for you.

Unknown said...

Wow...you make me feel graceful ;-)

Brian