...but I never know what to put here. I have been waiting for some exciting event to occur so I can share it with you. But recently, my life has not been very exciting...all I have going on is my dissertation, which could be considered exciting as it will lead to my eventual freedom from life as an indentured servant, errr...I mean, graduate student. However, I will not bore you with those details. Anyhoo, I have come to the conclusion that there is a lot of interesting and crazy things going on in our glorious country these days. I continue to believe that 2008 is going to be an amazing year. In response to this conclusion, I will be posting random thoughts about the goings-on in my life (which could be anything from my icebox of an apartment to how much I hate Excel 2007) and in the world today (which might include the congressional hearings on steroids in baseball to the ever-so-fascinating presidential elections). So keep an eye out...
So I will start now...because I feel like it!
I realized the other day that this a leap year. This thought always invokes in me a feeling of sorrow for those unfortunate individuals who were born on February 29. That's gotta be a tough one because you really don't have an actual birthday except for every 4th year. Of course, if that's all there is wrong in their lives, then it can't be all that bad. However, I wonder what I would arbitrarily choose as my birthday in those non-leap-year years. Would I pick the end of February or beginning of March? Or would I have fun with it and go for August? What would you do?
P.S. I told you it would be random!
1 comment:
I want to see a photo of your scary heater burning away to melt the tundra from your apartment
Post a Comment