So I realized my last post prior to this one had me gushing about my car. I posted that entry 10 days before my accident. I didn't get to drive my Honda again after that, mostly because it looked like this:
Anyhoo, needless to say, I had to buy another car. I felt like I had just done this since my Honda was only about 1.5 years mine. But I approached the whole car-buying thing differently this time around. Since the buying of a new car didn't work out so well the last time around, I decided on buying a used one. I also had realized that I wanted a smaller car (Accords have gotten so big recently). I starting looking in the area for BMWs, Audis and Acuras. I test drove a BMW 328xi (way awesome) but I ended up buying an Audi A4 (V6 AWD). It has tons of goodies loaded into it and it's blue!! Check it out:
So I'm currently bonding with a non-Honda Accord...shocking, I know. And as things go in my life lately, this is only one part of my saga over the last month. It does make me wonder why everything has to be so complicated. But at least there was a happy-ish ending once again.




1 comment:
Awesome. (Your car, not your life)
Post a Comment