(Note: I couldn't help but post this in the body of my blog, rather than hiding it in the comment section. What can I say? I crack myself up.)
Jessy, funny you should ask about my next trip to Texas. Ironic even. In response, I issue this ultimatum: I will not visit Texas until you actually visit me in Colorado. I don't think my mom will like this but maybe her displeasure might actually convince you to carry through with your 2.5 year old promise to me.
The big question is whether or not you think this is post was written tongue-in-cheek...
And...go for comments.
UPDATE: Jessy and her hubby, after much nagging, whining, and nasty internet sparring, are finally coming to visit me. I did make a trip to Texas prior to this visit but I did not see them so I don't have to eat crow and my mom is happy. All is now right in the world. (Jessy, was this what you meant by a retraction?)
4 comments:
No I definitely do NOT approve.
---the Mom
Where is the retraction? I've booked my ticket COLORADIAN!
Thanks! Can't wait to see you... :)
Post a Comment