I am apparently lacking it. I just really haven't come across any stories or any simple amusements that I feel the urge to share you, my loyal readers. Like I mentioned previously, I finished with the PE craziness (stupid waiting game). Nowadays, I am doing the running thing (I ran 8 miles on Saturday...who would've thunk it), I am playing Words with Friends with many of you (so much fun! love you guys!), and then there's work (blah). Someday, they will ship me off to Washington for a couple weeks of field work...hopefully not interfering with my San Diego trip and the half-marathon in the process. Then it will be a summer filled with camping and hiking fun. Plus potentially more field work and maybe *gasp* a trip to Texas (oh my gosh, it's been way too long). On that note, maybe if I feel motivated to write some tales or random thoughts, I will decide to share.
Until that time, I just ask for your patience.
1 comment:
When are you coming to Texas????
Post a Comment