Sunday, July 24

Fun with Paint

This past Friday, Jamie and I finally got ourselves to this sip and paint thing (it's so hot right now) we bought a Groupon for back in January. My surgery and both of our busy schedules pushed us right up to the expiration date but we finally went. I though the idea sounded cool but did not think the end product was going to turn out very well...I'm not that artistic. I am an engineer after all. Anyhoo, after an extremely stressful day (and week) at work, it was exactly what I needed...wine, painting and fun. I had a blast! Definitely would do it again.

But most importantly, check out the beautiful paintings:


Not bad for an engineer, right?

Now I just gotta figure out where to hang it up.  :-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awesome!

Jessica said...

Definitely need to make it a regular event!