Sunday, November 2

I just couldn't help myself!

Ok, so maybe I am on the lower end of pet owners but I really just couldn't help myself. In my defense, I made sure to provide a bribe and lots of love. I was shopping at Target and came across this...

A cat bow tie!! Like I said, I couldn't help myself. Since I couldn't dress up for Halloween, I figured I could compensate using Fred. Here's another pic:

Oh and these pics were taken using my new phone so I apologize for the blurriness. You try getting my cat to remain in place for more than a second. Anyhoo, I got him a little catnip disk thingy that he has obsessed over since I gave it him. That was his bribe. I love cats...

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I'll be very impressed when I see pictures of Fred serving martinis at your next cocktail party.

Nodine said...

He looks so thin and trim and handsome all dressed up! Fred is aging with style.

Nice to see you blogging again!

Jessica said...

I love the Fred pics! I miss him...and you too, of course.