Well it just wouldn't be right if I didn't post something today, especially after all of my posts about leap year and February in general. I just saw an article in the New York Times about people getting married on February 29. That one surprised me. After all the talk about birthdays and stuff, it never occurred to me how awesome and/or complicated it would be to get married on February 29. I think I might want that date for me...if and when I ever do get married. That's just too cool to pass on. :-) I know...I can be kinda strange.
Ok, on that note, I will leave you to contemplate life while I run off to Cancun for a week. It's work-related! I swear! But it will be a nice change of pace from working on my dissertation. Think warm, sunny thoughts and pray that I remember to take pictures, because I know you will want me to post them. ;-) Oh and wish me luck on my presentation. See ya!
2 comments:
So, should I mark my calendar for February 29th 2012?
I kept hearing about some weird tradition where women are suppose to propose to their boyfriends on Leap Day...
Post a Comment