Saturday, November 6

My Closet

I have a lot of stuff.  I also have a lot of clothes.  It's that time of year to swap the summer clothes for the winter ones.  I am so excited about wearing my winter clothes.  I am definitely ready for winter.  If only the weather  cooperated and stayed cold long enough for me to figure out what to actually wear every day...including which coat to wear (I heart coats/jackets...).  Anyway, as I was clearing out my summer clothes, I was also removing any clothes that I will likely never wear again.  And once again, I was surprised at how much clothing that actually was.  I shouldn't be admitting this...I think it makes me sound bad, like I am wasteful or something.  I honestly don't know how it happens.  Really I don't...except that I wake up one day and cannot decide what to wear, like I have no clothes.  Can I sell my clothes in lots on eBay?  I usually just end up donating to Goodwill but I feel like I need to profit from my wardrobe mood swings.  Maybe consignment...?

Anyhoo, while I ponder how to rid myself of clutter, I just went ahead and threw the clothes into boxes.  Quick and easy solution...except now I have to find room for boxes.  Boooo

No comments: